Friday, June 12, 2009

Find cheap domain & hosting

It is not difficult to find cheap domain names and web hosting is online market Web hosting services. Competition is fierce. I suggest that you even have a special attention to other evidence obtained from any hosting company. Read the "fine print" so to speak. Ensure that they are not included in court in other areas such as bandwidth and disk space.

I have seen some companies that make the market as a whole see the incredible deals car dealers do it for you in the door. Then, once you find you catch. I hate it!

When I was looking for cheap domain name hosting and now I look for a company that offers a free domain name. They are there. Save you $ 10 per year there.

I would also like to find companies that offer multiple domain hosting on the same account. The reason is that you can only have plans to build a website now, but what about later? You do not want to pay another fee for the hosting of a website in the future when you have too.

I would also like to find companies that offer unlimited disk space and unlimited bandwidth. They have the most and least $ 10 per month.

24 / 7 customer support and a guarantee of 99.9% of time is a must in my opinion. No worse than having your site go down. Also pain when you have a problem on your site and your hosting company does not offer 24 / 7 live support. And it was finished. May email to the support and hope they return to you within a reasonable time.

I hope it will help you reflect on a number of things you May not have thought when purchasing your domain name and cheap hosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment