Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cheap Domain Name and Web Hosting

It is not difficult to find good domain names and hosting the online market for Web hosting services. Competition is ferocious. I suggest you pay attention to many other features to get from any hosting company. Read the "fine print" so to speak. Ensure that these are not short on features with other areas such as bandwidth and disk space.
I saw a job in some company markets, such as you see amazing deals car dealers are just to get you in the door. Then, when you find out if a catch. I hate that!
When I was looking for a good domain name and web hosting today, I look for a company that offers free domain name. They are there. This will save you $ 10 per year.
I would also like to find companies that offer multiple domain hosting on same account. The reason is that you have a plan in May to develop a website now, but what about later? Do not want to pay hosting fees for an additional web site at road when not too.
I also, for unlimited disk space and unlimited bandwidth. They are there at most less than $ 10 per month.
24 / 7 customer support and a guarantee of 99.9% of time is a must in my opinion. No worse than having your site go down. Also pain if you have problems with your site and your hosting company does not offer 24 / 7 live support. And it is done. Have to email support and hope they contact you within a reasonable time.
We hope this will help you reflect on a number of things that have not considered when purchasing your domain name and cheap hosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment